Signály a systémy (2374014)
|Katedra:||ústav přístrojové a řídící techniky (12110)|
|Platí do:|| ??||Rozsah:||2P+2C|
Concepts for the analysis of continuous and discrete-time systems including convolution, impulse and pulse responses, step responses, continuous and discrete Fourier transforms, frequency responses, Laplace and z-transforms. From continuous to discrete signals and back via sampling and the Nyquist sampling theorem. Signal processing in mechanical systems including chattering phenomenon analysis. Introduction to communication systems including amplitude and pulse amplitude modulation, demodulation, and frequency and time-division multiplexing. Introduction to feedback control including concepts of stability and robustness. Lecture notes available for students of this subjects. Exercises in computer classroom using Mathlab and Simulink.
1. Overview of Matlab and Simulink in examples; Essentials of signal processing toolbox
2. Classification of signals; Deterministic and stochastic; Harmonic signals
3. Introduction to spectral analysis of signals; Signal frequency components; Bode diagrams.
4. Fourier series representation of periodic signals; Fourier transform; Inverse Fourier Transform.
5. Nyquist sampling theorem; DFT; FFT and its application.
6. Convolution of continuous and discrete signals; Deconvolution; Parseval theorem; Application to system identification.
7. Laplace transform and its use in the analysis of continuous-time systems.
8. Signal processing in mechanical systems; Drilling, cutting and rolling processes;
Chattering phenomenon analysis.
9. Spectral analysis in control loop; Relay feedback test; Stability and robustness.
10. Analog filter design, classification and applications; Ultimate frequency assessment; Biosignal shaping.
11. z-transform and its use in the analysis of discrete-time systems.
12. Signal modulation and demodulation; Scaling and rescaling.
13. Introduction to communication systems.
14. Final test.
E. W. Kamen and B. S. Heck: Fundamentals of Signals and Systems (2nd Edition), Prentice Hall, 2006
H. Kwakernaak and R. Sivan: Modern Signals and Systems, Prentice Hall, 1990
Klan, P., Gorez, R.: Process control. FCC Public, Prague, 2011 (contact lecturer on firstname.lastname@example.org about availability of this book)
Electronic materials to the lectures downloadable from http://moodle.fs.cvut.cz (available for students at FME CTU in Prague)