Industry Power and Heating Plant (E151090)
|Departments:||ústav energetiky (12115)|
|Valid until:|| ??||Range:||2P+2C|
This course deals with technologies for production, distribution and utilization of different types of energy (electricity, heat, compressed air, etc.) in industrial systems (power and heating plant, heating plant, compressor station etc.). It also includes methods of accumulation and utilization of waste heat.
Ing. Martin Neužil Ph.D.
Syllabus of lectures:
- Energy demand
- Energy management
- Energy consumption and economy of industrial energetics
- Electrical, thermal and compressive energy of industry ? production, distribution, utilization
- Equipments of industrial plants ? power and heating plants, heating plants, compressor stations.
- Accumulation and utilization of waste heat in industry
- Industrial heating and ventilation
- Heat transfer and distribution systems.
Structure of tutorial
- The balance of thermal cycles of heating plants and heating plants
- Energy efficiency of technologies of production, distribution and utilization of energies.
Industry heating plant, Industry power plant, Industry heating cycles