Processing Equipment Design (E181137)
|Katedra:||ústav procesní a zpracov. techniky (12118)|
|Platí do:|| ??||Rozsah:||3P+2C|
The aim of the course is to acquaint students with the basics of design and dimensioning of processing machines and apparatuses. Students get an overview of the basic technical design of pressure equipment, i.e. methodology of design of heat exchanger and mechanically mixed vessel with heat transfer, recommendations to select suitable design material, methodology of strength calculations and design principles including information about production, testing and operation of pressure equipment.
• Typical processing machines and apparatuses, flow principles, general steps of equipment´s designing.
• Design materials for non-pressure and pressure equipment – overview, choice, demands, labelling.
• Welding of pressure vessels – methods, type of welds, strength calculations, weld´s quality.
• General steps and recommendations to design parts of machines and apparatuses.
• Fundamental strength calculation of pressure vessels according to EN 13 445.
• Fundamentals of technical plasticity and its application for pressure vessel´s design.
• Technical design of heat exchanger and mechanically mixed and heated vessels.
• Technical design of key structures for machines and apparatuses, technology of construction.
• Thermal dilatation in pipeline systems and in apparatuses, temperature stress. Oscillation of non-movable and movable parts of machines and apparatuses.
• Sealing of non-movable and movable parts.
• High pressure vessels – classification, strength calculations, technical design.
• Corrosion and protection against corrosion.
• Manufacturing, testing and operation of pressure equipment, operating experience, reliability of pressure equipment.
• Moss D.: Pressure vessel design manual. Gulf Professional Publishing, 2004, ISBN 0-7506-7740-6
• Harvey J.F.: Theory and design of pressure vessels. Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1985, ISBN 0-442-23248-9
• EN 13445. Unfired pressure vessels. Brusel: European Committee for Standardization, 2002.