Project III. (E183013)
|Katedra:||ústav procesní a zpracov. techniky (12118)|
|Platí do:|| ??||Rozsah:||0P+10C|
The aim of the project is to apply gained theoretical knowledge to design an engineering task from the branch of chemical, food, or process industries, i.e.:
- design of brandly new operating sets or processing lines for chemical, food, or process industries,
- design of advanced equipment and operating sets for both classical and decentralized energy systems with an emphasis on improving their parameters and using renewable or alternative sources
- optimization of existing systems in the terms of intensification of transport phenomena, increase in productivity, heat recovery, reduction in energy demand, minimization of waste generation and ecological impacts, etc.
- design and optimization of equipment for new systems with an emphasis on the use of modern R & D trends
- experimental and CFD analysis of processes in equipment to optimize transport phenomena in the terms of energy requirement and processing time, including the definition of suitable scale-up parameters.
The topic of project can be scoped to the future topic of the master thesis.
given by recommendation of supervisor