SCADA systems (E372035)
|Departments:||ústav přístrojové a řídící techniky (12110)|
|Valid until:|| ??||Range:||1P+2L|
In this course students learn the principles of operation of SCADA systems and human / machine interface (HMI). They will deal with industrial visualizations, script programming, SCADA / HMI design evaluations, virtualization and Industry 4.0 concepts applied to advanced industrial tasks.
Ing. Mgr. Jakub Jura Ph.D.
Ing. Cyril Oswald Ph.D.
1. SCADA systems for visualization of industrial processes. Basic functions, concepts, manufacturers, applications.
2. Connection of the SCADA to the control system. OPC and OPC UA.
3. Data acquisition algorithms at level PLC - SCADA. Buffers and algorithms for their management.
4. Overview of the main features of SCADA systems.
5. Graphic design of Human-Machine Interface (HMI). Graphical conventions and psychological patterns of the design HMI.
6. Cognitive ergonomics. Reliability of human-machine systems.
7.Evaluation of the HMI graphic design using the eye movement tracking method.
8.Operator panels, conception of their connection to the control system, Embodied Cognition
9.Scripting in SCADA systems
10.Data evaluation, industrial statistics and datamining.
11.Virtual startup and virtualization of PLCs and SCADA / HMI
12.Control applications design -methodology. Software tools for PLC programming, tasks dutiny controlled systems debugging and commisioning.
13. Advanced architectures of distributed control and computing systems DCS
14.Ethical and futurologic aspects of advanced automation in the context of Industry 4.0
Structure of tutorial
Web pages of the course on http://iat.fs.cvut.cz/109/index_en.htm
IEC 1131/DIN EN 61131 Programmable logical controllers;
Glen A. Mazur;William J. Weindorf. Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers, Amer Technical Pub; 2nd edition (January 15, 2011)
W. Bolton, Programmable logic controllers, Sixth edition. Amsterdam: Newnes, 2015.
S. G. McCrady, Designing SCADA application software: a practical approach. Amsterdam, Singapore: Elsevier Science, 2013