Equipment and Technologies of Plastics and Silicates Processing (E181706)
|Katedra:||ústav procesní a zpracov. techniky (12118)|
|Platí do:|| ??||Rozsah:||2P+1C|
Transport, mixing and heat transfer for viscous liquids and pastes. Processing operations and equipment. Design, principles of operation and calculation of key equipment for plastics and silicates processing.
• Introduction. General overview of technologies of plastics and silicates processing.
• Flow and thermo-physical properties of plastics and silicates at different stages of their processing.
• Injection molding – introduction, machines, forms, injection molding of thermoplastics, thermosets and elastomers.
• Blow molding – introduction, foil production, extrusion and injection blow molding, nozzles and molds.
• Fiber spinning – introduction, production technology of industrial fibers, electro-spinning, jets, melt-spinning, dry and wet spinning.
• Production of foam materials – introduction, polystyrene, polyolefin, polyurethane and silicone foams.
• Elastomer processing – introduction, preparation of raw material and mixing, machines and equipment for elastomer processing.
• Flow of power-law liquids in slit. Pumping and pumps for viscous liquids and pastes.
• Screw pump – velocity profile, differential pumping and power characteristic.
• Screw pump – integral isothermal and adiabatic pumping characteristic.
• Differential and integral isothermal and adiabatic characteristic of extrusion die. Operating point.
• Screw conveyor. Mixing – distribution functions for mixers. Mixing devices.
• Convective heat transfer in power-law liquids. Melting.
• RAO, Natti S. a Nick R. SCHOTT. Understanding plastics engineering calculations. Cincinnati, Ohio: Hanser Publications, 2012.
• CHANDA, Manas a Salil K. ROY. Plastics technology handbook. 4th ed. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press/Taylor & Francis Group, 2007. Plastics engineering (CRC Press), 72.
• OSSWALD, Tim A. International plastics handbook: the resource for plastics engineers. [1st ed.]. Cincinnati: Hanser, 2006.
• TADMOR Z., GOGOS C.: Principles of polymer processing. J.Wiley 2006.