Laboratory for Hybrid Powertrains (E211152)
|Katedra:||ústav autom.,sp.motorů a kolej.voz. (12120)|
|Platí do:|| ??||Rozsah:||2P+0C+3L|
The course deals with the application of basic principles, instruments and data acquisition systems used in the experimental R&D in the field of hybrid powertrains. Classes will be taught in a form of lectures combined with laboratory exercises and demonstrations.
Ing. Jiří Vávra Ph.D.
• Measuring chain, measurement uncertainties and error
• Force, torque and mass measurement
• Frequency – speed and position
• Vibration and oscillation, basic acoustics, noise and sound
• Characteristics of combustion engines
• Engine test-bench integration, automated data acquisition, types of dynamometers
• Acquisition and evaluation of fast changing pressures, measuring chain description, application of the 1st law of thermodynamics for a basic combustion analysis
• Characteristics of electric traction AC motors and drives
• Characteristics of power electronic converters and accumulators for hybrid and electric vehicles
• Legislation base
• Lecturing material and hand-outs
• Available literature and materials from suppliers of measuring systems
• Heywood, J.B., Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals, McGraw-Hill, 1988.
Information on the organisation of the course, special conditions for the award of ungraded assessment, graded assessment or examination and study materials can be found on the study material server https://studium.fs.cvut.cz/studium/u12120/E211152_LHP .
Measuring chain, data acquisition systems, sensors, ICE