Industrial Logistic (E341059)
|Katedra:||ústav obrábění, proj. a metrologie (12134)|
|Platí do:|| ??||Rozsah:||2P+2C|
Subject, content, division and tasks of an Industrial logistics. Logistic's aims and activities in the manufacturing processes. Industrial logistic's systems and it´s conceptions. Technological elements for the industrial logistics. Computer aided logistics and mathematical methods usually used in these.Transportation, interoperation and operation handling of material, storage and stock optimization.
1. Industrial logistic´s aims, activities and costs. Basic of the subject, division and classification.
2. Logistical Resources Planning. Subsystems DRP, CRP, MRP, MPS and it´s neiborough space.
3. Industrial Logistics as an integrated system.
4. Supply, purchasing and providing logistics.
5. Supply oriented on the sortiment analysis.
6. Manufactiring logistics. Basic on manufacturing process and systems planning from the logistics point of view.
7. Manufacturing processes space and time structure. Lead time.
8. Systematic Handling Analysis in the Manufacturing.
9. Storage, transportation and handling of material subsystems.
10. Process planning control in the logistics. KAN BAN and Just-in-Time strategies.
11. Distribution´s logistics. Order realization. Inspection of services for the customers.
12. Logistic´s Information Systems and it´s main parts. Models of a demand prediction.
13. Logistical technologies. Fundamentals on a horizontal structure of a logistical control. Decoupling point. Reordering systems. Basic on the logistical systems planning. Technology for the logistics and basic methods of simulations.
1. Basic on the optimization of logistic´s performances.
2. Logistic´s project.
3. Market fundamental requierements on the logistics.
4. Synchronious strategies for the supply.
5. Sortiment analysis for the supply.
6. System of logistical points of purchasing.
7. Manufacturing process planning integrated with optimized of material´s flows
8. Lead Time.
9. Storage calculation.Optimized strategies of stock and inventory control.
10. System of logistical points for the manufacturing.
11. System of logistical points for the distribution.
12. Demand prediction.
13. Non centralized systems PPC. Papers evaluation for an assessment.
- Preclík,V.: Průmyslová logistika, monografie, Nakladatelství ČVUT 2006
- Preclík,V.: Průmyslová logistika, skripta FS, Vydavatelství ČVUT 2002
Knowledges of manufactruring processes planning and technology of cutting metals, machining and assembly, and production methods of raw materials and design of drawings and process planning sheets. Basic knowledgws in an area of systematic handling analysis and industrial logistic. Hand over of the semestral report.