Measurement and Experiment (E362700)
|Departments:||ústav přístrojové a řídící techniky (12110)|
|Valid until:|| ??||Range:||0P+5L|
Students will held 12 laboratory tasks in field of fine mechanics and optics. Every student work at its own workplace. Students became familiar to many laboratory equipments and measurement methods.
Laboratory exercise to practice and deepen knowledge of geometric and wave optics.
• Measurement of a wedge angle of a prism
• Measurement of lens’ focal length by Cornu method, resolving power of lens
• Measurement of lens’ focal length by Bessel method and form two object positions
• Measurement of Abbe number
• Illumination system
• Grating measurement
• Measurement of transmission and reflection
• Cole mine interferometer
• Rayleigh interferometer
• Measurement of mirror flatness
• Diffraction at a pinhole and slit, coherence length
• Polarization and Brewster’s angle, retardation plates
Structure of tutorial
12 laboratory tasks in field of fine mechanics and optics
Wiliams D. C.: Optical Methods in Engineering Metrology, Chapman&Hall, 1993
Laboratory tasks participation. To write output reports.