Energy Performance of Buildings and Systems (E162065)
|Departments:||ústav techniky prostředí (12116)|
|Valid until:|| ??||Range:||2P+1C|
Building energy classification with a wiev to achieve lower annual energy comsumption.
1. Energy performance of buildings, methods for expressing energy performance and for energy certification of buildings.
2. Annual energy consumption of the building.
3. Annual energy consumption of the ventilation and airconditioning systems.
4. Annual energy consumption of the technology (heat, steam, pressed air).
5. Possibility of the annual energy consumption reduction.
6. Energy sources efficiency.
7. Ecological load.
8. Knowledge in economic analysis of the designed project (NPV, IRR).
9. Energy performance of buildings (Czech legislature).
10. Verification oh the boilers and airconditioning systems efficiency (Czech legislature).
11. Case study.
Structure of tutorial
Having regard to lecture.
Study materials made by lecturer. http://users.fs.cvut.cz/tomas.matuska
· Labelling and Certification Guide
· Desideri U., Asdrubali F.: Handbook of Energy Efficiency in Buildings : A Life Cycle Approach. Elsevier,
2018. ISBN 9780128128176
· European Standards: EN ISO 13790, set of standards EN 15316
- ventilation and airconditionig
- alternative energy sources
Building, classification, energy, audit, option