CNC Machining Practical Class (E346018)
|Departments:||ústav obrábění, proj. a metrologie (12134)|
|Valid until:|| ??||Range:||0P+2C|
Students will work in a selected SW in our laboratory and they will be supported by all necessary techniques. Later on they will work separately on their own projects where they will create the partprogram and NC code intended for machining on milling machine tools. Project will end by real machining on a machine tool.
Structure of tutorial
1. Aknowledge with technological abilities of machines.
2. Workpiece clamping systems.
3. Tool clamping systems.
4. Tool selection and tool geometry.
5. Tool corrections and their measurement.
6. Cutting conditions selection and their optimalization.
7. Toolpath strategies - roughing.
8. Toolpath strategies - finishing.
9. Toolpaths optimalization.
10. NC code processing and adjustments.
11. NC code verification.
12. Probes utilization on CNC machine.
13. Model machining evaluation.